Saturday, October 24, 2009

bloody hell

Today's post shall be a bit emo since I need an outlet to vent my frustration.

Sometimes I just wish people would simply leave me alone so that I can do whatever I want, but apparently that's too much of a luxury to ask for. It began yesterday when I was simply getting online and my dad told me to go out with my uncle to his club house, and then follow him and his family back to his home, all the while he kept on telling me I should get a life and even talked about marriage, something which I am just not interested in.

And then everyone kept on bugging me how they wanted a burger at 10 pm in the night, and I simply ignored them since all I want to do is to watch TV at the time.

And today, I have to go with my parents just to see my cousin get home. Apparently I assumed that we were going to drop him off at the railway station, but no. Instead we have to go to the bus station, before going off to buy some groceries - something not mentioned in the original plan.

Did I also mention that today was the last day Asus offers their laptops at a good price? Apparently I can't get the money today since they're too busy with a relative going off to Mecca, and a wedding and a class for today. So instead, I have to deposit the money later this evening and retrieve the damned thing tomorrow. And I already told my dad that they don't accept checks: Yet he kept on saying me to call them back and ask them whether he accepts them if it clears. Sometimes my dad can be absurdly thick.

And now I have to go and see my aunt taking off to Mecca. There's no one else available, not even my brother who is sitting all day in front of the TV.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really made a great work. I am regularly visiting your blog to find more
    interesting and informative articles. Visit
    CSUF HIstory

    ReplyDelete