Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stupidity on Youtube

I like the Internet, I really do. Otherwise I wouldn't be spending a significant amount of my time on Facebook, MSN and this blog, and the various forums I go to.

The thing is, sometimes there's way too many people who refuse to bow down to other people, while other people are just as sensitive as a rock on what they say on the Internet.

Take for example, this mature exchange on Youtube:

usjta (1 month ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
i like this and shit. but i got into the skinhead/punk shit like a year ago not from this. and your right fuck the jonas brothers and lady gaga shitty nigger music and preppy fucking shit
heavytransit (1 month ago) Show Hide
+3
Marked as spam
you dont have any opinion about music youre a stupid nazi nothing more ridiculous than that go away.
usjta (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
dude fuck this..... fuckyou.. who gives a shit about you.
heavytransit (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
people who arent stupid give a shit about me.
now who gives a shit about you? 
 
And the video itself?


And if that wasn't retarded enough for you:


Raptor015 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
Okay, this sort of culture really pisses me off. I mean, locking up your kids? You sir, are and idiot, and should be raped by a rabid dog.
crazyjj18 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
Um,..Excuse me? You're here commenting, if you had any sense at all (Since you are a inbred, only child) you'd know not to say anything if you have nothing nice to say.
Raptor015 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
No, the reason I was actually here was because I was looking for a song off LCHC (Grand Theft Auto IV). This certainly wasn't the song I was looking for. This bullshit is actually painful to listen to.
crazyjj18 (1 month ago) Show Hide
+5
Marked as spam


Sometimes I wonder what happens to common sense. It seems dead in Youtube, I guess.

If that wasn't good enough, I read the comments while I was watching this vid:



ok, so I like this song. Anyway...

barret50calm107 (1 hour ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
rot in hell mother fucker randy was a beast he worked his ass off 4 every fan of ozzy and deservs credit 4 it so stop dissin him and get off his and our music bitch
Orbit91 (2 hours ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
Successful troll is successful
MrGuitar124 (4 hours ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
haha thats great man but someone who thinks FALLOUT BOY are "metal gods" can't say anything about anyone being a fag coz if anyone is man its you go take a look at yourself your disgusting
FALLOUTboyMETALgods (5 hours ago) Show Hide
 0
Marked as spam
Wow Randy was a FAG! I hear he used to suck the turds straight from Ozzy's asshole. He wrap his lips around a log and suck out its essential TURD OILS! He would drain all bacterial life from the feces until the stool was like a white dog turd. God he was a sick mother fucker. At the time of his death he was also dabbling in eating three day old used tampons taken out of public women's restrooms! What a sick FREAK...just like his FAGGOT FANS...YES YOU with the MULLET! 
 
Again, why does civility and politeness disappear on YouTube? 

I have no idea. I could've posted more, but I decided that if I do that my own faith in humanity will disappear.

1 comment: