Monday, October 12, 2009

oh.my.god.

So, for me to get my diploma, I am required to make some kind of project which looks at existing problems and find a solution for it (obviously), which commences next semester.

The only problem is that I haven't even got around to writing the proposal. The last proposal I wrote was for Computer Networking where I had to make a proposal on the best system for a company of 20 people, which was quite challenging and interesting at the same time, and I did have fun writing it, even though it amounted to 24-25 pages.

And then there was another proposal which my friend wrote for both of us since we were both doing the same project, and it amounted to around 18-20 pages I think, and since finals were approaching, we didn't put much thought into it.

So, after receiving my guideline for my proposal, I was so stunned that I had to leave and go to the bathroom several times. It was 40 freaking pages long. Sure, the magazines and books I read have more pages, but 40 pages on how to write a proposal made me feel ill on all levels.

I'll tackle it, though. I have to. Otherwise I won't get anything done.

1 comment:

  1. I read the whole post and this is related to an amazing niche.
    Here I am sending links to some blog please read my blogs.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete